Negril Lighthouse

Negril Lighthouse

Negril Lighthouse was built in 1894 south south east of the westernmost tip of the island of Jamaica by the French company Barber & Bernard. It is one of the earliest concrete lighthouses.

Add a Comment

No comments found. Be the first to leave one!

X

Recently Liked Images: 506

Most Recently Liked: Pier Twilight

View Most Liked Images